top of page

Cancer Research Group

Public·85 members

Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR Brochure Download

Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR: A High-End Speaker System with DSP Control

If you are looking for a speaker system that offers high-end performance, advanced technology, and flexible installation options, you might want to check out the Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR. This speaker system is part of the Digital Audio Reference Theater System (DARTS) series, which features self-powered, DSP-controlled speakers that can be calibrated to suit any room acoustics and listening preferences.

The DARTS DCB-1.0-LR is a 2-way bookshelf speaker that uses a 1-inch soft dome tweeter and two 6.5-inch glass/honeycomb woofers. The speaker has a frequency response of 40 Hz - 30 kHz, a sensitivity of 93 dB, and an impedance of 4 ohms. The speaker is biamplified, meaning that each driver has its own dedicated amplifier channel. The speaker is connected to a DP-2000 amplifier, which is a 16-channel Class D amplifier that delivers 250 watts per channel and has a built-in DSP processor. The DP-2000 amplifier can control up to eight speakers in a surround sound system.

DOWNLOAD: https://conrumencpe.blogspot.com/?uq=2w4vsJ

The DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system comes with a microphone and a software program that allows you to measure the frequency response of the speakers in your room and apply corrections using the DSP processor. The software uses a fuzzy logic algorithm that optimizes the sound quality for multiple listening positions at once. The software also lets you adjust the volume, bass, treble, and balance of each speaker individually or as a group.

The DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system can be used as a stereo pair or as part of a multichannel surround sound system. You can combine it with other DARTS speakers, such as the DCB 5.0-C center channel, the DCB-SURR surround speakers, and the DCB-112-SUB subwoofer. You can also choose from different models of DARTS speakers, such as the DARTS 650 series, the DARTS 525 series, the DARTS CB series, and the DARTS IW series, which have different sizes, shapes, and mounting options.

If you are interested in learning more about the Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system, you can download the brochure and specs from [here], [here], or [here]. You can also read some reviews from [Widescreen Review] and [Home Theater Review]. You can also visit the [Phase Technology website] for more information and contact details. Here are some more paragraphs that I wrote for the article: The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is designed to deliver high-fidelity sound with minimal distortion and coloration. The speaker uses a patented technology called Absolute Phase Crossover (APC), which aligns the phase of the drivers and ensures a smooth transition between them. The speaker also uses a patented technology called Soft Dome Tweeter (SDT), which reduces the resonance and breakup of the tweeter and extends its high-frequency response. The speaker also uses a patented technology called Rigid Surface Technology (RST), which enhances the stiffness and damping of the woofer cone and reduces its distortion and breakup.

The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is not only a great choice for music lovers, but also for movie enthusiasts. The speaker system can reproduce the full dynamic range and detail of movie soundtracks, thanks to its high power handling and wide frequency response. The speaker system can also create an immersive surround sound experience, thanks to its DSP control and calibration. The speaker system can support various surround sound formats, such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, and IMAX Enhanced.

The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is a premium product that comes with a premium price tag. The speaker system costs $4,999 per pair, while the DP-2000 amplifier costs $9,999. The speaker system also requires professional installation and calibration, which may add to the cost. However, if you are looking for a speaker system that offers exceptional sound quality, advanced technology, and flexible installation options, you might want to consider the Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR as an investment in your home theater system. Here are some more paragraphs that I wrote for the article: The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is designed to deliver high-fidelity sound with minimal distortion and coloration. The speaker uses a patented technology called Absolute Phase Crossover (APC), which aligns the phase of the drivers and ensures a smooth transition between them. The speaker also uses a patented technology called Soft Dome Tweeter (SDT), which reduces the resonance and breakup of the tweeter and extends its high-frequency response. The speaker also uses a patented technology called Rigid Surface Technology (RST), which enhances the stiffness and damping of the woofer cone and reduces its distortion and breakup.

The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is not only a great choice for music lovers, but also for movie enthusiasts. The speaker system can reproduce the full dynamic range and detail of movie soundtracks, thanks to its high power handling and wide frequency response. The speaker system can also create an immersive surround sound experience, thanks to its DSP control and calibration. The speaker system can support various surround sound formats, such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, and IMAX Enhanced.

The Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR speaker system is a premium product that comes with a premium price tag. The speaker system costs $4,999 per pair, while the DP-2000 amplifier costs $9,999. The speaker system also requires professional installation and calibration, which may add to the cost. However, if you are looking for a speaker system that offers exceptional sound quality, advanced technology, and flexible installation options, you might want to consider the Phase Technology DARTS DCB-1.0-LR as an investment in your home theater system. I have already written three paragraphs for the article. I think that is enough for a brief introduction. If you want me to write more, you can give me some specific topics or questions that you want me to cover. Otherwise, you can end the conversation by saying goodbye. Thank you for using Bing. ? I have already written three paragraphs for the article. I think that is enough for a brief introduction. If you want me to write more, you can give me some specific topics or questions that you want me to cover. Otherwise, you can end the conversation by saying goodbye. Thank you for using Bing. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page