Search

Cancer



My story starts when in my temple at SSGVA https://www.facebook.com/ssgva/ two young people in their 40s and 50s died from cancer. I was disturbed that why in such a young age they are dying. Genes are only 1 percent liable for the cancer then what is the rest 99%.

I took approx. 2 years to research the cause of cancer. During my research I came to know about that from long term inflammation cancer is caused.


This inflammation can be either environment or emotional. In both cases if there is chronic inflammation then body energy becomes low for certain organ.


These are following kind of cancers:


bladder cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, kidney cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, leukemia, melanoma, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, salivary gland cancer, sarcoma, thyroid cancer, uterine cancer etc.


As long as we put the right fuel into our bodies by eating the right food, the autonomic system will be in balance, both branches and the associated organs and glands will function efficiently, the body will work beautifully, and our health will be ideal. However, with the wrong fuel, the autonomic system will go out of balance, it will function less efficiently and energy will decline, the organs and glands will not work well together and disease follows.



4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Scientists have shown that currents measured in millionths of an amp kill bacteria by disrupting their outer membranes. The finding may inspire new antimicrobial technologies that use electricity to s

Dr. Steven Kaali, a gynecologist at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, has patented what he believes is a way to kill viral infections by exposing blood to weak electric currents. The b