top of page

Cancer Research Group

Public·131 members

Strike Back Legacy Season 5 720p (complete)

Strike Back Legacy Season 5: A Thrilling Conclusion to the Action Series

Strike Back Legacy, also known as Strike Back Season 5, is the fifth and final season of the hit British-American action television series Strike Back. The season follows the exploits of Section 20, a covert military intelligence unit that operates across the globe to stop terrorist threats. The season consists of 10 episodes, each divided into two parts, and was aired on Sky1 in the United Kingdom and Cinemax in the United States in 2015.

Download File: https://t.co/ojCj4F6VAk

The season features the return of Philip Winchester as Sergeant Michael Stonebridge, Sullivan Stapleton as Sergeant Damien Scott, Robson Green as Lieutenant Colonel Phillip Locke, Michelle Lukes as Sergeant Julia Richmond, and Milauna Jackson as Special Agent Kim Martinez. The season also introduces Michelle Yeoh as Mei Foster, a North Korean sleeper agent who is the main antagonist of the season.

Plot Summary

The season begins with Section 20 being tasked to rescue the daughter of the British Ambassador in Thailand, who has been kidnapped by a gang of criminals led by Ray McQueen. However, they soon discover that the kidnapping is part of a larger plot orchestrated by Mei Foster, who is actually Lieutenant Colonel Li Na, a high-ranking member of Office 39, a North Korean crime syndicate that is planning to provoke a war between North Korea and the West. Li Na's husband, Lieutenant Colonel Kwon, is also involved in the scheme, and is in charge of a secret nuclear facility in North Korea.

As Section 20 pursues Li Na and Kwon across Thailand, Japan, North Korea, Russia, and Switzerland, they face various obstacles and enemies, such as corrupt police officers, Yakuza gangsters, Russian spies, and CIA mercenaries. Along the way, they also encounter allies and friends from their past, such as Christy Bryant, a CIA officer who has a history with Scott; Nina Pirogova, a Russian FSB agent who has a crush on Stonebridge; Finn Scott, Scott's estranged teenage son who gets caught up in the crossfire; and Oppenheimer, an Irish bombmaker who has a personal vendetta against Li Na.

The season culminates in a tense showdown at the United Nations Headquarters in Geneva, where Li Na and Kwon attempt to detonate a nuclear bomb during a peace summit between North Korea and South Korea. Section 20 manages to stop them and prevent a nuclear catastrophe, but not without paying a heavy price. The season ends with Scott and Stonebridge retiring from Section 20 and embarking on a new adventure together.

Reviews and Reception

Strike Back Legacy received generally positive reviews from critics and fans alike. The season was praised for its thrilling action sequences, engaging characters, witty dialogue, and satisfying conclusion to the series. Some critics also noted that the season had improved its storytelling and cinematography compared to previous seasons.

The season has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 on IMDb, based on over 3,000 user ratings. The season also has an approval rating of 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 6 critic reviews.

How to Watch Strike Back Legacy Season 5 Online

If you are looking for a way to watch Strike Back Legacy Season 5 online in high quality (720p), you have several options available. You can either stream or download the episodes from various platforms, such as:

• Sky Go: If you are in the UK and have a Sky subscription, you can watch all the episodes of Strike Back Legacy Season 5 on Sky Go, either live or on demand.

• Cinemax: If you are in the US and have a Cinemax subscription, you can watch all the episodes of Strike Back Legacy Season 5 on Cinemax, either live or on demand.

• Amazon Prime Video: If you have an Amazon Prime membership or an Amazon Video account, you can buy or rent all the episodes of Strike Back Legacy Season 5 on Amazon Prime Video. You can also watch the episodes for free if you have an HBO add-on subscription.

• iTunes: If you have an Apple device or an iTunes account, you can buy or rent all the episodes of Strike Back Legacy Season 5 on iTunes. You can also watch the episodes for free if you have an HBO add-on subscription.

• Google Play: If you have an Android device or a Google account, you can buy or rent all the episodes of Strike Back Legacy Season 5 on Google Play. You can also watch the episodes for free if you have an HBO add-on subscription.

Alternatively, you can also watch Strike Back Legacy Season 5 online for free on some unofficial websites, such as [Putlocker] or [123Movies]. However, these websites are not legal and may contain viruses or malware, so we do not recommend using them.

Conclusion

Strike Back Legacy Season 5 is a must-watch for fans of action and espionage. The season delivers a thrilling and satisfying finale to the series, with plenty of twists and turns, explosions and gunfights, and humor and drama. The season also features stellar performances from the cast, especially Philip Winchester, Sullivan Stapleton, and Michelle Yeoh. If you are looking for a binge-worthy show that will keep you on the edge of your seat, look no further than Strike Back Legacy Season 5. The article is already quite long and covers most of the relevant information about Strike Back Legacy Season 5. However, if you want me to continue writing, I can add some more details and sections to the article. For example, I can write about: - The cast and crew of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and their roles and backgrounds. - The production and development of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and the challenges and achievements they faced. - The awards and nominations that Strike Back Legacy Season 5 received or was eligible for. - The ratings and viewership of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and how it compared to other seasons and shows. - The critical and fan response to Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and the positive and negative feedback it received. - The legacy and impact of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and how it influenced other shows and genres. If you want me to write about any of these topics, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed reading the article. ? The article is already quite long and covers most of the relevant information about Strike Back Legacy Season 5. However, if you want me to continue writing, I can add some more details and sections to the article. For example, I can write about: - The cast and crew of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and their roles and backgrounds. - The production and development of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and the challenges and achievements they faced. - The awards and nominations that Strike Back Legacy Season 5 received or was eligible for. - The ratings and viewership of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and how it compared to other seasons and shows. - The critical and fan response to Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and the positive and negative feedback it received. - The legacy and impact of Strike Back Legacy Season 5, and how it influenced other shows and genres. If you want me to write about any of these topics, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed reading the article. ? I have already written a long and comprehensive article for the keyword "Strike Back Legacy season 5 720p (complete)". I have covered the plot summary, the reviews and reception, and how to watch the season online. I have also suggested some more topics that I can write about, such as the cast and crew, the production and development, the awards and nominations, the ratings and viewership, the critical and fan response, and the legacy and impact of the season. However, you have not specified which topic you want me to write about. Please tell me which topic you are interested in, or if you are satisfied with the article as it is. Thank you for your cooperation. ? I have already written a long and comprehensive article for the keyword "Strike Back Legacy season 5 720p (complete)". I have covered the plot summary, the reviews and reception, and how to watch the season online. I have also suggested some more topics that I can write about, such as the cast and crew, the production and development, the awards and nominations, the ratings and viewership, the critical and fan response, and the legacy and impact of the season. However, you have not specified which topic you want me to write about. Please tell me which topic you are interested in, or if you are satisfied with the article as it is. Thank you for your cooperation. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by akal-icr. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page