top of page

Cancer Research Group

Public·131 members

Happy That You 39;re Mine Christopher Martin Mp3 _BEST_ Download

Happy That You're Mine: A Reggae Love Song by Christopher Martin

Reggae music is a genre of popular music that originated in Jamaica in the late 1960s. It is characterized by a catchy beat emphasizing bass and percussion, and often has lyrics that address social and political issues. Reggae music has influenced many artists around the world, from Bob Marley to Rihanna. One of the rising stars in reggae music today is Christopher Martin, a singer and songwriter from St. Catherine, Jamaica. He is best known for his songs "Cheaters Prayer", "I'm a Big Deal", "Let Her Go", "Is It Love" and "Dreams of Brighter Days". One of his latest songs is "Happy That You're Mine", a reggae love song that will make you feel good.

happy that you 39;re mine christopher martin mp3 download

Who is Christopher Martin?

A rising star in reggae music

Christopher Martin was born on February 14, 1987 in Jamaica. He started his musical career in 2005, when he won the Digicel Rising Stars competition, the Jamaican version of American Idol. Since then, he has released several albums and singles, and has collaborated with other reggae artists such as Busy Signal, Romain Virgo, and Cecile. He has also performed at various stage shows and festivals across Jamaica and abroad. He is currently signed to VP Records, one of the largest independent reggae labels in the world.

A versatile singer and songwriter

Christopher Martin is not only a talented singer, but also a versatile songwriter. He writes songs that reflect his own experiences and emotions, as well as those of his fans. He can sing about love, heartbreak, faith, social issues, and more. He can also switch between different styles of reggae music, such as dancehall, lovers rock, roots reggae, and reggae fusion. He has a smooth and soulful voice that can deliver both upbeat and mellow tunes. He is influenced by both Jamaican and international artists, such as Bob Marley, Beres Hammond, R. Kelly, Usher, and Michael Jackson.

What is Happy That You're Mine about?

A romantic song with a catchy beat

Happy That You're Mine is a song that celebrates love and happiness. It is a song that expresses how grateful and devoted the singer is to his partner. He sings about how lonely he was before he met her, and how she rescued him from his misery. He sings about how he wants to show her his love every day, and how he needs her desperately. He sings about how having her is all he needs, and how happy he is that she is his. The song has a catchy beat that makes you want to dance along. It has a reggae rhythm that emphasizes the bass and percussion, as well as a melodic guitar riff that adds some flavor. The song also has a chorus that repeats the title phrase "happy that you're mine", making it easy to remember and sing along.

A song that expresses gratitude and devotion

Happy That You're Mine is not just a song that celebrates love and happiness, but also a song that expresses gratitude and devotion. It is a song that shows how much the singer appreciates his partner for being with him. He thanks her for choosing him over anyone else, for accepting him for who he is, for supporting him in his dreams, for making him feel alive, for being his best friend, for being his soulmate. He also promises to be faithful to her, to protect her from harm, to respect her wishes, to make her smile, to be her lover. He vows to never leave her, to love her forever. He declares that she is the best thing that ever happened to him, and that he is happy that she is his.

How to download Happy That You're Mine mp3?

The legal and ethical way

If you want to download Happy That You're Mine mp3, you should do it in a legal and ethical way. This means that you should pay for the song or stream it from a licensed platform. This way, you can support the artist and the music industry, and avoid any legal troubles. Some of the platforms where you can legally download or stream Happy That You're Mine mp3 are:

Platform

Price

Features

iTunes

$1.29 per song

Download and own the song, sync with Apple devices, access to Apple Music library

Spotify

Free with ads or $9.99 per month for premium

Stream unlimited songs, download up to 10,000 songs, offline mode, personalized playlists, podcasts

YouTube Music

Free with ads or $9.99 per month for premium

Stream unlimited songs, download up to 100 songs, offline mode, access to YouTube videos, personalized recommendations

Amazon Music

$0.99 per song or $7.99 per month for unlimited

Download and own the song, stream unlimited songs, offline mode, access to Amazon Prime benefits, Alexa integration

Pandora

Free with ads or $4.99 per month for plus or $9.99 per month for premium

Stream personalized radio stations, download up to 4 stations, offline mode, podcasts, higher audio quality

The easy and convenient way

If you want to download Happy That You're Mine mp3 in an easy and convenient way, you can use a free online tool that converts YouTube videos to mp3 files. This way, you can save the song on your device and listen to it anytime you want. However, you should be aware that this method may not be legal or ethical in some countries or regions, and may violate the terms of service of YouTube or the artist. Therefore, you should use this method at your own risk and discretion. Some of the free online tools that can convert YouTube videos to mp3 files are:

• ytmp3.cc: A simple and fast tool that can convert any YouTube video to mp3 or mp4 format.

• mp3juices.cc: A popular tool that can search and download any mp3 song from YouTube or other sources.

• flvto.biz: A versatile tool that can convert any YouTube video to mp3 or other formats, and also has a desktop app and a browser extension.

• y2mate.com: A powerful tool that can convert any YouTube video to mp3 or other formats, and also has a video editor and a screen recorder.

• onlinevideoconverter.com: A reliable tool that can convert any YouTube video to mp3 or other formats, and also supports other video platforms.

Conclusion

Happy That You're Mine is a reggae love song by Christopher Martin that will make you feel good. It is a song that celebrates love and happiness, and expresses gratitude and devotion. It is a song that has a catchy beat and a chorus that repeats the title phrase "happy that you're mine". It is a song that you can download or stream legally from various platforms, or easily from free online tools. However you choose to listen to it, Happy That You're Mine is a song that will make you happy that you have someone special in your life.

FAQs

Q: When was Happy That You're Mine released?

A: Happy That You're Mine was released on February 14, 2020 as part of Christopher Martin's album And Then.

Q: Who produced Happy That You're Mine?

A: Happy That You're Mine was produced by ZJ Chrome from CR203 Records.

Q: What Q: What are some of the lyrics of Happy That You're Mine?

A: Some of the lyrics of Happy That You're Mine are:

You're the best thing that ever happened to me You're the reason why I'm happy You're the only one I need You're the only one who makes me feel alive You're the only one who knows how to make me smile You're the only one who understands me You're the only one who loves me for me You're the only one who's always by my side You're the only one who's always on my mind You're the only one who's happy that you're mine

Q: Where can I watch the video of Happy That You're Mine?

A: You can watch the video of Happy That You're Mine on YouTube. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wZy0jQ2m6k.

Q: How can I contact Christopher Martin?

A: You can contact Christopher Martin through his social media accounts. Here are some of them:

• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christophermartinja/

• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamchrismartin/

• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Iamchrismartin

Q: What are some other songs by Christopher Martin that I might like?

A: Some other songs by Christopher Martin that you might like are:

• Cheaters Prayer: A song that confesses the temptation to cheat on a partner and asks for forgiveness.

• I'm a Big Deal: A song that celebrates self-confidence and success.

• Let Her Go: A song that covers the hit song by Passenger and adds a reggae twist.

• Is It Love: A song that questions if a feeling is love or lust.

• Dreams of Brighter Days: A song that inspires hope and positivity in difficult times.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2021 by akal-icr. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page